**BUILT IN THE USA**
- Fiberglass Construction – Resists rotting and will not rust.
- Impact Tested Door Design – In 2001, our door design was successfully impact tested at Texas Tech University.
- Fully Weather-Sealed Door – Door is sealed to keep out rain and water.
- 6 Point Lock System – Door locks securely for true safety and security.
- Easy-Open Door System – Easy to open for people of all ages and can be entered quickly in the time of need.
- Screened in Cross Ventilation – Provides a unique cross venting for plenty of air movement with minimal draft.
- Non-Skid Steps – Steps are coated with anti-skid material for your protection.
- Molded in Seating – Construction formed inside the shelter provides cleanliness and comfort.
- Carpet – Comes with added protection underneath to prevent carpet movement or slipping. (Standard color is grey).
- White Gel-Coat Interior – Smooth, durable, and easy to clean. AA battery-powered light illuminates the storm shelter interior.
- Green Epoxy Coated Exterior – Specially formulated for an added barrier.
B&H Storm Shelters
Our crew professionally installs each safe room. Learn more about Installation. Call us at (931) 510-5846 for a custom quote today.
The All Weather Safe Room® has undergone testing at the Texas Tech Wind Research Center according to the NEW testing standards. View the Report